Yamaki's Community Ragnarok Online Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Umbala comes to iRO Sakray!

Umbala finally comes to iRO, sakray.

Before you read on, please kindly disregard my first post XD. I was in a bad mood back then (OMG my mood changed in like 10 minutes!)
Anyway, it looks like iRO Sakray (Go, Sakray!) Is getting the Umbala update! Here's what the iRO site says:

"Attention Sakray Users, We are pleased to announce the addition of Umbala to the Sakray server. This update will take place on November 2nd, 2004 during the regularly scheduled maintenance. This is the third part of the Global Project as it brings a new town, a new dungeon, new quests, new monsters, and new items to the world of Rune-Midgard. Come join us November 2nd, 2004 on the Sakray server to test and explore the new village of Umbala. Thank you, iRO GM Team, Gravity Interactive LLC."

Can you say yum? There are quite a few new thing that the update brings to iRO, including a new town (duh!), some new items, and some patches. Does anyone know if the weapon upgrade system will go back to pre-Amatsu again? I hate upgrading post-Amatsu. I can take in 20 s. bucklers and fail all of them to +8. Pfft.
Why am I writing about this? To inform you! I've been playing RO for 3 years now and don't plan to stop. I've got a head full of RO (oh, and did I mention that I'm only 12 years old?) Heh. My iRO account has to be paid, it's been left to sit for a while when I "worked" on my site, and it didn't turn out that great. I'll be back soon though.
Once I'm back on RO, I'm going to make one portal site to never be updated (hah!) and update my blog 3-4 times per day (WhatPulse), and try to keep you informed about news in iRO, folding, and another occasional topic here and there.
Peace.

(Oh, by the way, I know that I can't write for crap. Why the hell do you think I started this blog?) lol.

Peace.


-Yamaki


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home