Yamaki's Community Ragnarok Online Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Haloween's Coming soon!

Everyone get ready for Haloween! It's tonight and it'll be great! I would like to mention a few things though. First off, I wanna give you some info on staying safe on haloween. SInce I'm going to be going out Trick-or-Treating, as many other people, it's important to stay safe, and legal too.
What you SHOULD do:

  • Stay in a group or with a person that's at least 18+ years old, in case anything might happen such as injury.
  • Only go to houses that have decorations or lights on, or people going into them. You don't want to annoy people that don't "Celebrate" haloween.
  • If someone offers you into thier house, reject unless you or an adult knows them well.
  • Wear reflective gear. If you're crossing the street and a driver can't see you, you might get hit by a car.
  • Most of all, have fun!

What you SHOULDN'T do:

  • Carry any real weapons with you. You have to use fake ones, or you probably WILL get arrested.
  • Don't start a fight. Especially in a crowded area. This may sound stupid, but you don't want to start a riot, right?

Well, that's all of the stuff that I can think of off of the top of my head. If you want to see my costume (Blacksmith!), then you can head over to http://www.yamak1.com/photos/ and look at the pre-haloween party photos. You may use my idea, but don't go around saying "look at this awesome blacksmith costume! I made it up aaaaallllll by myself!" Ugh. Thst's just mean.
Have fun!

-Yamaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home