Yamaki's Community Ragnarok Online Blog

Thursday, November 04, 2004

My god, it's beena while!

Jeez, it's been a while since I've posted here. Dont worry though, I haven't stopped!
So, first, some news:

Guess how many people came to my door at haloween. Guess. We had 175 people! Yes, that's one hundred, seventy-five! We gave each person 2 things (we hadacandy, chips, fruit snacks, and chewy bars). That's over 225 pieces of candy. I can't say much about the experience because nothing REALLY interesting happened, but we did see a girl (about 6 years old) with her dad being pulled in a coffin-on-wheels. XD. That was pretty cool. And no, I didn't go out trick-or-treating.

I got my iRO account paid, and I would really like a heal slave for my swordie, which I'm taking to job level 50. His name is +Yamaki+, and he's currently level 44. I'm making a second account temporarily to leech him with, since he's vit and even with good gears, he's hard to level.

Well, you know what I'm gonna do now? Post some reviews!

-Yamaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home