Yamaki's Community Ragnarok Online Blog

Monday, May 30, 2005

Why you should move to Loki

Howdy y'all. It's been a while. I've come here to you today to tell you why I'm so happy that I moved from the iRO Chaos server to the iRO Loki server.

1. Well, first off, I must say that Loki is much friendlier than any other server except Iris. I've been there for about a month now and I must say that you meet only the finest of friends there (okay, there are SOME assholes but the majority of them are much kinder).

2. Less bots! Loki is only about 2/3rds the size of chaos, which means much less bots (plus, Gravity just made the 15-day trial into a 3-day trial, which keeps former botters such as me from making millions per day). Also, Chaos and Iris have been swapped in the server list (wow, that's really relevant).

3. Not as much WoE drama, plus the Valkyrie Castles are much easier to take. I took one agit with my 6-person team using my 54 Rogue, back when I was in DM (Dungeon Masters).

Believe me, there are many many more reasons why Chaos and Sakray suck. To name two, practically all of the big guilds have like 30 LoD'ed 99's. Not cool. Because of Sakray's 2x Experience and Drop Rates, everyone's got ub3r 1337 gear (plus the GMs don't really hunt for bots. It is a test server after all).

I hope I've proved my point. If you're considering moving to Loki I highly reccomend it. (Oh, and if you move from Chaos you can transfer your characters to Loki using the new Character Transfer Service, although the price is quite hefty at $39.99 for just one character, plus item and zeny restrictions.

Later.

-Yamaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home