Yamaki's Community Ragnarok Online Blog

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I win at RO plz.

I can't believe how expersive Raydric Cards are getting! Some idiot decided to buy all the elunium and boosted the market price to like 80k. Now +7 Muffler/Manteaus are way more expensive, and Raydric Cards are like 13mil! Fortunately, I have a friend who's hooking me up with one for only 12mil. Thanks Follisimo!

I'm starting to work on my 56 GC sader...and boy, do those things ever level up FAST! With a slave in zenorcs, I can get a level per hour. I'm thinking, if I can handle chiv with a slave, maybe I'll do chiv instead of hunting for my Raydric card (slaved of course). My friend Andrew made like 1.5m per hour, while paying 400k an hour for a slave. That's 1.1m profit an hour! Jeez!

Oh well, my slave priest left me, and I'm about to go out and get a haircut, so it looks like there's not much hope of getting to chiv anytime soon, maybe not even today.

I end my post with one comment:

B> Raydric Card 10m L/O


-Yamaki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home